We can’t believe that Christmas is already here and the holiday planning has commenced! It feels like just yesterday we were doing yoga on the beach and slicing watermelon for afternoon snack breaks. Now, here we are wrapping presents at impressive speeds and posing a stuffed elf in precarious positions as we count down the days until Christmas. As busy as we all are with the planning and the prepping, the area we refuse to neglect is the kitchen. Per usual, we scoured our recipe box for the best CBD treat, and it didn’t disappoint!
CBD Peppermint Bark
If we are being honest this just may be one of those recipes you plan to make for a neighborly gift, but then end up keeping for yourself. The inspiring combination of smooth chocolate and refreshing mint is the absolute perfect addition to your holiday treat table.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, or chopped chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 15 Andes mints or ½ cup crushed candy canes
- 1 dropper of 500mg Enveed Relief mint CBD oil
- Add nuts or dried fruit if you are feeling creative!
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30-40 seconds. Heat for 2-3 sessions. Mix in peppermint oil.
- Spread the chocolate out on the parchment in a thin, even layer. Place the pan in the fridge for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate is completely firm.
- Melt the dark the same way you did with the milk chocolate, taking care to stir every 30 seconds, adding the CBD oil once melted
- Spread the dark chocolate over the milk chocolate quickly and then sprinkle the crushed candy canes or Andes over the top..
- Return the "bark" to the fridge for 15 minutes, letting the chocolate harden completely
- Break the bark into pieces and enjoy!
Sparkling Cranberry, Citrus, and CBD Mocktail
Out with the mimosas and in with this delicious CBD mocktail! If you are looking to replace your favorite alcoholic beverage with something a bit more health conscientious, these delicious drinks will not disappoint! Perfect for Christmas morning, New Years eve, and everything in-between. We are confident you will like these so much they just may become a year-round staple!
- 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 oz. sparkling water or seltzer*
- Ice, for serving
- 1 dropper Enveed Relax 500mg CBD oil
- Fill an 8-10oz glass half full with ice. Add cranberry juice, orange juice, CBD oil, and lime juice to your glass. Stir well!
- Pour seltzer/sparkling water over the juice mixture and garnish with any desired garnishes! We recommend throwing in a few frozen cranberries and an orange wedge.
Whatever you decide to make for yourself and your family this season, we hope you have a bright holiday and a happy new year!