In the ENVEED Kitchen with CBD
Summer has arrived and it hasn’t been shy in making itself known. With backyard dinners and sun kissed shoulders, these summer days seem infinite to all those who take part in it’s magic. Mornings so bright, even the most tired jump out of bed with thoughts of beach adventures and playful picnics in the park. However, there is one aspect of summer that most can agree is quite anticipated, and that is the endless option of refreshing recipes full of fresh vegetables and inspiring tastes. The kind of recipes that turn non vegetable lovers into devoted fans. However, the real question is, have you ever tried creating a delicious dish that incorporates CBD with other fresh ingredients? Because we have and there is no turning back!
Since 10th century India, cannabis flowers have been combined with milk for healing and spiritual purposes and we have seen cannabis flowers used again in Italy during the renaissance period. Even so, cooking with CBD oil is a relatively new concept, a concept that we were eager to try out ourselves! So, we got right to work and scoured the internet, finding a few tasty recipes and hitting the kitchen to give it a try ourselves. We must say, we weren’t disappointed at all. Here are a few of our favorites!
Strawberry and Goat Cheese Salad with CBD Vinaigrette Dressing by Living Freely Gluten Free
Admittedly, we love anything with a satisfying taste, especially if it’s sweet, but nothing prepared us for this scrumptiously refreshing salad. The combination of the savory goat cheese and the sweet quench of the strawberries is more like a summer romance than a summer salad.
For the Salad:
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Strawberries (sliced)
- 7 oz. Bag Washed Baby Arugula
For the Dressing:
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 2 TBSP. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Dropper ENVEED
- Immunity CBD oil
- Assemble the baby arugula, the goat cheese, and the strawberries in your favorite dish
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and puree until dressing is smooth
- Plate and enjoy!
Green CBD Oil Smoothie
Sharon Palmer, a registered dietician, has created the most refreshing green smoothie that is packed with fiber, omega-3’s, and an ample amount of protein. We found this smoothie so delightful, we doubled the recipe!
- 1 cup packed greens (i.e., kale, chard, spinach)
- 1 medium banana
- 17 mg of ENVEED’s Relief Mint CBD oil (NEED TO CONFIRM DROPPER AMOUNTS)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ½ small avocado
- ¾ cup soymilk, plain, unsweetened (we used coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!
CBD Bliss Bites by Upbeet and Kaleing It
This wellness blogger doesn’t only bring witty names and unmatchable style to the table, but Upbeet and Kaleing It also brings one of the most delicious desserts we have set our taste buds on. Rich almond butter coated with sweet chocolate and sea salt; these Bliss Bites are the absolute perfect addition to any spread. However, we can’t blame you if you choose not to share these sweet treats with anyone else!
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dairy free milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ml ENVEED’s Relax CBD Full Spectrum Oil (can adjust dosage to your desire)
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk
sea salt for topping
- Add the bliss bite ingredients to a food processor and blend until a thick dough.
- Roll into medium size bites and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate sauce ingredients and then fully coat the bites.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes, add sea salt to the top and then put in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Thaw before eating.
When you make one (or all) of these recipes, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @enveedhemp and share your creation!